blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • Big city life.
  • Spread a little love on Christmas day.
  • My Silhouette.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Monday, January 01, 2007
    THREE CHEERS TO THE NEW YEAR!
    May our 2007 be a year filled with lots of love, peace, joy & laughter! I still love you all, Secondary 4/8! And SAC, you'll definitely be dearly missed (:

    Had dinner at Meritus Mandarin Hotel's Chatterbox. I LOVE, I LOVE! THEIR CHICKEN RICE :D After which, we walked down to hunt for Ivan kor kor's birthday gift. Got him a Puma watch. It's nice 'cos it's black & red. Haha!

    Anyway! Yesterday's countdown party at Brandon's was fab :D The Korea group finally got to meet up again after almost a week! "Korea group" sounds rather weird I know but, oh well - At least it's unique since we all met in Korea! Haha!

    Played Bridge (: No more Daidee, Bridge's the in thing! LOL. Nicole's the Pro! She owned us by winning all 7 sets by herself. I doubt she still needs a partner in that game now. Haha! Explored the area and we encountered one female stalker. She's freaky. She's got huge curls. And she's all dressed in cyan.

    Uncle's really nice! He made 2 trips just to drive all of us to the nearby court. He also printed and gave us the group photos we took in Korea! They were the most complete ones. Haha! So yeap. Played soccer and then the lights went off. I managed to kick the ball once. Not bad already ok! Haha! Switched to basketball. I think I'm suffering from mild night blindness. I got hit many times 'cos I could hardly see the ball. My new year's resolution would be to eat more carrots. Hahaha! I managed to shoot in a few times. Yay. Hahaha!

    Walked back. Got to know a few of Brandon's schoolmates. Bridge-d yet again. Octopus joined in this time. Haha, I don't know his name. I only know that we were all in Korea that time but different tour groups. But of course, we didn't know each other then. Haha! Anyway, I won both games, like finally. I'm getting the hang of this game. Yay again! Hahaha! Well, I've always enjoyed these kind of gatherings! (: Looking forward to more of our Korea group meetings in this coming year!

    "New Year's Eve bombings rock Bangkok" Another series of terrorist attacks. Why attack my favourite shopping malls, you idiots. Hello Uncle Tony I hope you're fine! (: See you in Bangkok in another 2 weeks' time!